The requirements to be able to contract a Service are:
The User must use the Services for his/her own use and must be registered and have an account with HRBLADE in order to use the Services.
The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the account data and password, as well as for restricting access to his/her Internet access device. Likewise, the User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the personal data of the Candidates who are contacted through the use of the Services. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the User is solely responsible for maintaining under its control the account access data and understands and accepts that all operations carried out with its username and password are binding.
The contracting process will be carried out in Spanish and English. The steps will be the following ones for the contracting of the Services:
HRBLADE is a paying service for the User.
The Services offered by HRBLADE are intended for explicit and specific uses and purposes. HRBLADE will not be held responsible in the event that the User's expectations of the Services are frustrated, and other uses or purposes have been attributed which have not been fulfilled by the end of the Services.
HRBLADE is not responsible for the possible damages that could be produced by the fact of using devices with defective access to Internet or versions of navigators not updated, or as a consequence of the bad functioning of the device or navigator.
The intellectual and industrial property rights over the website, its contents (including but not limited to texts, documents, photographs, graphics, images, icons and their design) are the property of HRBLADE, and none of the intellectual or industrial property rights existing over them may be understood to have been assigned to the User.
CWhen technically possible, in the event that the User provides any type of opinion, assessment or content through the Service, he/she declares to be the holder of the rights over these contents or to have the necessary authorisation or licence from their owner and expressly declares that he/she does not infringe the rights of any third party. The User assigns to HRBLADE, free of charge, the rights of public communication, reproduction, distribution and transformation for use in HRBLADE.
The User accepts that HRBLADE will keep a copy of the first videoconference interview with each Candidate, also that HRBLADE holds the rights of image, public communication, reproduction, distribution and transformation over such copy for the worldwide territorial scope and for the maximum term of protection foreseen by the applicable intellectual property legislation.
Object: To regulate the relationship between the User, as Data Controller, and HRBLADE, as Data Processor, for the purposes of complying with the provisions of Article 28 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Duration: The validity of this clause shall be equal to that of the provision of the Services contracted.
Nature and purpose of the treatment: The treatment of the data will be carried out solely and exclusively for the purpose of providing the Services. Type of personal data and categories of interested parties: Unless the User specifies any modification, the data that may be subject to processing are non-sensitive data relating to Candidates.
Obligations and rights of the User:
a) Give or allow HRBLADE access to the data specified in this clause;
b) Carry out an privacy impact assessment on the protection of personal data of the processing operations to be carried out by HRBLADE, when applicable;
c) Carry out the corresponding prior consultations;
d) Ensuring, prior to and throughout the processing, that HRBLADE complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
e) Supervising the processing, including the performance of inspections and audits;
f) Facilitating the right to information at the time of data collection;
g) Complying with the other obligations that Regulation (EU) 2016/679 establishes for the Controller.
Obligations of HRBLADE:
a) Process personal data only following the User's documented instructions, including the respect to transfers of personal data, unless there is the obligation to do so by virtue of the law of the Union or of the Member States; in such case, HRBLADE will inform the User of this legal requirement prior to processing, unless such law prohibits it for important reasons of public interest;
b) Guarantee that the persons authorized to process personal data have undertaken to respect confidentiality;
c) Take all necessary measures in accordance with Article 32 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
d) Do not subcontract the processing of the data to other processors, without the prior written authorization of the User. When HRBLADE has recourse to another processor to carry out certain processing activities on behalf of the User, HRBLADE shall impose on this other processor, by contract, the same data protection obligations as those stipulated in this clause. If this other party fails to comply with its data protection obligations, HRBLADE shall remain fully liable to the User for the performance of the other party's obligations; by means of this clause, the User authorises HRBLADE to subcontract with the following categories of sub-contractors: hosting and communications providers, management software and technical support.
e) Assist the data controller, taking into account the nature of the processing, through appropriate technical and organisational measures, whenever possible, so that the data controller can fulfil its obligation to respond to requests for the exercise of data subjects' rights;
f) To help the User to ensure compliance with the obligations established in Articles 32 to 36 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, taking into account the nature of the processing and the information at the disposal of the data processor;
g) Unless otherwise indicated by the User, to delete all personal data once the provision of the Services has ended, as well as to delete existing copies, unless the conservation of personal data is required by virtue of the law of the Union or of the Member States;
h) Make available to the User all the information necessary to show compliance with the obligations established in this clause, as well as to allow and contribute to the performance of audits, including inspections, by the User or another auditor authorized by the User;
i) Immediately inform the User if, in the opinion of HRBLADE, an instruction violates Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other provisions on data protection of the Union or the Member States;
j) Comply with any other obligation that corresponds to it in accordance with current legislation on data protection.
(1) Interview set up by user company
The User Company shall register as a User by entering the name of the person in charge, the email address, the name of the User Company, and the password of the User Company (Hereinafter, "this website") on the website where the Service is provided (Hereinafter, "matters to be registered"), and log in using the email address and password included in the Registration Information.
After setting up an interview on this website, the company sends an access URL to specific job seekers to register on this website, create video interview data, and request submission of the data.
(2)Preparation and submission of video interview data by job seekers
Job seekers register as users by entering their name, email address, company name and password on this website, and then log in by email address and password.
The logged-in job seeker creates and submits video interview data in accordance with the guidance of this service.
(3)Viewing and evaluating video interview data by companies using the service
The Company will check the list of job seekers who created and submitted the video interview data on this website, and will review and evaluate the video interview data created and submitted by job seekers.
2. Our company may decline to use the Services if it determines that providing the Services is inappropriate.
1. Your company will use your email address and password as your ID and password for the use of this service.
2. Your Company shall be responsible for the use and management of your ID and password, and you shall not allow any third party to use or transfer your ID and password.
3. The expiration date of such ID and password shall be 6 months from the date of your last login or the date of use of the Service, and you agree in advance that the expired ID and password may be deleted in our company upon prior notice.
The use agreement of the Services between our company and the User Company shall be concluded when the User Company registers the User by inputting the Registration Information.
1. Our company may charge a fee for the use of the Services.
2. The fee set forth in the preceding paragraph, the time when the fee is incurred and the method of payment shall be determined separately by our company.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, our company may provide the User Company with the Service (Hereinafter referred to as "trial service".) that allows the User Company to use the Service free of charge for a certain period of time as separately prescribed by our company.
2. Our company may provide trial services subject to limitations in the scope of such services and the manner in which they may be used.
1. All content on this website is owned by our company. You may not use it without our company's written permission.
2. All rights including copyright of video interview data created and submitted by job seekers shall be transferred to our company (The rights set forth in Section 27 and Section 28 of the Copyright Act are also transferred to our company.).
3. The Company shall not assert or exercise any rights (including moral rights of author) with respect to the video interview data prepared and submitted by the job seeker against the persons designated by our company and our company.
4. The User Company agrees in advance that our company may delete the video interview data created and submitted by the job seeker without prior notice to the User Company and the job seeker if the contract of the Service is cancelled or terminated, or if the job seeker violates the Prohibitions.
1. The user company shall not use this service for the business including the following acts.
(1)Placement, solicitation, and solicitation of investments, agencies, and franchises for the purpose of self-interest, such as network business etc.
(2)Dial Q2, Online Dating Sites (Content that includes adult content for the Internet and mobile phones)
(4)Gambling and similar industries
(5)relating to the solicitation of a religious organization or missionary work
(6)Relating to the movements of political parties and political organizations
(7)Other information deemed inappropriate by our company and this website
2. The User Company shall not conduct any of the following acts in using the Service.
(1)Acts of using the Services for purposes other than those stipulated in Article 1, Paragraph 1
(2)the act of providing false or inaccurate information
(3)Defaming, defaming, threatening, or threatened an individual or organization
(4)Acts that infringe or are likely to infringe the rights of others, including copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights
(5)Use or disclose or provide to any third party information obtained through the Service, whether by copying, selling, publishing or otherwise, beyond the scope of the purpose of this Website.
(6)Any act of requesting money, etc., or causing disadvantage or damage to our company or a third party by using the information obtained through the Service.
(7)Any act that interferes with the smooth operation of the Service, or that defames the reputation or reputation of our company, or is likely to do so.
(8)Acts contrary to public order and morals, such as criminal acts or acts against laws and regulations, or acts that are likely to be such acts
4. The utilizing enterprise shall not make any objection to our company with respect to the measures of our company under the preceding paragraph.
5. Our company shall not be liable for any failure to perform or incomplete performance of the Services due to the measures set forth in Paragraph 3 of this Article.
The User Company grants to our company, without charge, the use of any name, mark, trademark, or information designated by the User Company (hereinafter referred to as "Trademark, etc.") that belongs to the User Company to the extent that our company performs the Services.
1. At present and in the future, the user company shall represent and warrant the matters listed in each of the following items.
(1)The user company, an officer of the user company, or a person with substantial management rights (Hereinafter referred to as "Officers, etc. of the utilizing company".) is a person who has not yet passed 5 years from the time when the person ceased to be an organized crime group, member of an organized crime group, or member of an organized crime group, and is not a quasi-member of an organized crime group, a person associated with an organized crime group, a sokaiya, or other antisocial forces (Hereinafter collectively referred to as "antisocial forces".).
(2)The business activities of the utilizing enterprise are not controlled by antisocial forces.
(3)The user company or the officers of the user company do not have any relationship with antisocial forces, such as providing funds, facilities, or receiving facilities.
(4)In addition to the preceding items, the user company or an officer of the user company shall not be criticized socially for having a relationship with antisocial forces.
2. If it becomes clear that the user company falls under any of the items in the preceding paragraph, our company may cancel the contract and suspend the provision of the Service without notice. Our company shall not be liable for any damages suffered by the User Company as a result of the cancellation pursuant to Paragraph of this Article, and the User Company shall be liable for any damages suffered by our company.
1. Our company shall not be responsible to the user companies for the usage of this site by job seekers.
2. Use of the Service shall be at the discretion and responsibility of the Company. Our company assumes no responsibility for any trouble that may arise between the employer and the job seeker.
3. In the event that the User Company enters the information of the job seeker and sends an Access URL to the job seeker in order to request the job seeker to register on the Website, create and submit video interview data, the User Company shall enter and send accurate information at its own responsibility. In addition, the user company assumes all responsibility in the event of erroneous transmission, and our company assumes no responsibility whatsoever.
4. Our company shall not be held liable in any way for system interruption, delay, suspension, loss of data, damage caused by unauthorized access to data, or any other damage caused to the User Company in connection with the Services of this Website due to a failure of communication lines, computers, etc.
5. Our company may change, add, suspend or terminate (hereinafter in this article referred to as "Changes, etc.") the content of the Service by posting it on the Service or notifying the User Company in such manner as our company deems appropriate. Our company shall not be held liable in any way for any damages arising out of changes to the Service.
6. In addition, if our company is not liable pursuant to these Terms, our company is not liable.
In the event our company incurs any costs or damages, or our company pays compensation, etc., in connection with claims or the like arising from such conduct, the User Company shall bear such costs, damages, compensation, etc. (including attorneys' fees paid by our company.).
Content provided on this service is protected by copyright law, trademark law, design law and other laws and regulations.
1. Our company may suspend the provision of the Service if any of the following conditions is applicable or in the opinion of our company that such conditions may apply. Our company shall not be liable for damages suffered by the user company if the provision of this service is suspended.
(1)When it is necessary to maintain, inspect, repair, or update data on our company servers, software, or other telecommunications equipment
(2)When there are unavoidable circumstances such as a breakdown of facilities
(3)When a natural disaster or other emergency has occurred or is likely to occur and it is necessary to give priority to emergency communications for the public interest in accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of the Telecommunications Business Act
(4)When a telecommunications carrier, etc. interrupts its telecommunications services
(5)When our company finds that the act of the utilizing enterprise interferes with the telecommunications facilities of our company or is likely to do so, and as a result, interferes with the performance of our company's business
2. If our company suspends the Service, the Company shall be notified of such suspension, along with the reason and duration thereof. This does not apply to periodic maintenance, temporary server downtime, or other emergency situations.
1. Our company may terminate some or all of the Services at its discretion.
2. When our company discontinues the Service, it shall notify the User Company on the Service at least 1 month prior to the day of discontinuance.
3. Our company may terminate the agreement for the Service if the Customer is unable to achieve the purpose of use of the Service due to termination of the Service.
1. Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, if the User Company falls under any of the following items, our company may notify the User Company and cancel the Contract for the Service without requiring a prior notice:.
(1)When there is a violation or a risk of violation of the transaction standards provided by our company
(2)In the case of receiving disposition of attachment, provisional attachment, provisional disposition, disposition of tax delinquency, etc., or filing or receiving petition for bankruptcy, civil rehabilitation, special liquidation, corporate reorganization, etc.
(3)In the event that a bill or check is forfeited or becomes otherwise insolvent
(4)When the whole or a significant part of the business is transferred to another party
(5)When there is a major change in the business environment due to a merger or the discontinuation of a business
2. Even if the contract is cancelled and terminated pursuant to the preceding paragraph, Article 10 (Disclaimer), Article 11 (indemnification), Article 12 (Protection of intellectual property rights), Article 17 (handling of personal information), Article 18 (Confidentiality), and Article 21 (competent court) of this Agreement shall remain effective.
1. Our company shall not be held liable in any way for any property damage incurred by the User Company as a result of the User Company's registration with the Service or use of the Service.
2. Our company shall not be liable for any damage suffered by the User Companies arising from any trouble in the provision of the Service or any difficulty in the provision of the Service, caused by any force majeure including, but not limited to, virus damage that cannot be prevented by reasonable measures normally taken for information handling services, or fire, power failure, or natural disaster which is not attributable to our company.
3. Our company does not guarantee the accuracy of third party information or other information provided by third parties.
4. Our company does not guarantee that the site is free from errors or other defects, that the servers, etc. do not contain viruses or other harmful elements, or that the infrastructure, systems, etc. used to provide the Service are free from defects.
1. In these rules, personal information is information about an individual that can identify a specific individual by name, date of birth or other description contained in the information (including those that can be easily collated with other information and thereby identify a particular individual).
3. The Company will appropriately manage the personal information of job seekers registered in the Service in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Law.
4. Our company and the companies using the service will not use, copy, disclose or provide to third parties any personal information registered in the service without the consent of the job seeker. We will always take the best measures for the storage of personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, and if requested by job seekers, we will delete and delete the personal information safely.
5. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, personal information may be disclosed to a third party in any of the following cases:.
(1)Cases in which the consent of the subject of personal information has been obtained in advance
(2)Cases where disclosure is required under laws and regulations
(3)Cases where it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
(4)Cases in which it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health and the promotion of sound upbringing of children and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the principal
(5)When there is a need for cooperation by a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by a national agency or a local government for the execution of affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and when obtaining the consent of the principal is likely to interfere with the execution of said affairs
6. Our company and the user company have an obligation to have their own employees, etc. (including officers, employees and dispatched workers, etc.) and subcontractors comply with the provisions of this article.
7. If personal information is lost or leaked, or if there is a possibility of such loss or leakage, the company using the information must immediately report it to our company.
8. At the request of our company or job seekers, the Company shall immediately respond to the return, destruction or suspension of use of media, documents, etc. on which personal information is recorded or recorded.
9. If the personal information of the job seeker registered in this service is leaked to a third party, our company assumes no responsibility whatsoever, and it shall be solved at the responsibility and cost of the user company which received the personal information.
1. With respect to these Terms and/or the User Agreement, our company and the User Company shall strictly control as confidential any information received or disclosed by the other party, expressly stating that such information is confidential (hereinafter referred to as "confidential information"), during and after the effective period of the Terms and/or the User Agreement, and shall not disclose the same to other parties without justifiable grounds. However, this shall not apply to cases where disclosure is requested pursuant to the applicable government agency or laws and regulations.
2. Notwithstanding the preceding paragraph, information that falls under any of the following items shall be outside the scope of Confidential Information. However, this does not apply to personal information.
(1)Information that was already in the public domain at the time of receipt, or information that has become in the public domain without the responsibility of the recipient
(2)Information already held by the recipient prior to disclosure
(3)Information received from third parties without obligation of confidentiality
3. Our company and the user company have an obligation to have their own employees, etc. (including officers, employees and dispatched workers, etc.) and subcontractors comply with the provisions of this article.
4. After the termination of this Agreement or at the request of the other party, our company and the Company shall immediately return the media or documents containing the Confidential Information to the other party in accordance with the instructions of the other party or destroy them in accordance with the instructions of the other party.
1. The User Company shall not transfer, lend, or provide as collateral to any third party any rights or obligations under the Terms, etc. without our company's prior written consent.
1. Our company may make changes to these Terms by posting them on the Service or by notifying the User Company in a manner that our company deems appropriate.
2. If the user company does not agree to the change of this agreement, it must notify our company within 1 month after the notification of the preceding paragraph.
3. Unless our company receives a notice that it does not accept changes to these Terms and Conditions as provided in Paragraph 2 of this Article, if the User Company continues to use the Service, the User Company shall be deemed to have retroactively approved the new Terms and Conditions until the notice date.
The Tallin, Estonia shall be the exclusive court of jurisdiction in the first instance for all disputes, claims, etc. relating to the Services and the Terms.
Inquiries regarding this Service
15 March 2021 revision